Cut more, make more. Get precise cuts through thicker or denser materials such as balsa wood, leather, craft foam, and more. Add texture and dimension to your projects.
- 1 premium 12 mm carbide blade and Drive Housing
- For use with Cricut Maker™ only
- Create puzzles, models, leather goods, toys, and more
- Not recommended for cutting images or details smaller than ¾”
- Requires computer with Design Space®; not compatible with mobile apps.
Qualified Knife Blade cutting materials include:
- Balsa wood, up to 3/32”
- Basswood, up to 1/16"
- Tooling leather, up to 7 oz
- Garment leather, up to 5oz
- Cricut® Chipboard, 2mm
- Matboard, 2-ply or 4-ply
- Craft foam, up to 3mm
Expand your creative horizons with the powerful Knife Blade + Drive Housing. Made exclusively for Cricut Maker and its Adaptive Tool System™, Knife Blade slices through thicker and denser materials such as balsa wood, leather, matboard, and Cricut Chipboard with ease and precision. Perfect for projects with extra dimension like puzzles, dinosaur skeletons, models, leather goods, dioramas, wood decor, and so much more. For more info on blade calibration, cutting times, materials, and more, visit help.cricut.com/knifeblade.
Due to longer cut times requiring Bluetooth™ connection, Knife Blade projects are not compatible with iOS and Android devices.
To ensure successful cuts, always turn off Sleep Mode on your computer before starting a cut. If Bluetooth connection is broken (which happens when your computer goes to sleep or if you travel out of range), you run the risk of completely starting over.
Knife Blade + Drive Housing includes:
- 1 – Knife Blade Drive Housing
- 1 – Knife Blade
- 1 – Blade changing instruction sheet