Sphero indi Classroom Pack (8 indis)
Take your whole class on the road to STEAM learning with the indi Class Pack. indi is our entry-level robot designed to introduce early learners to computational thinking, STEAM, and computer science principles. This Class Pack provides educators with all the resources and tools needed to get an entire class up and running with indi robots.
indi Class Pack includes 8 indi robots, 8 cases for charging, transporting and storing, an in-depth standards-aligned Educator Guide Book, Beginner's Programming Challenge Cards, and durable silicone color tiles and accessories so nobody will get lost along the way.
indi™ offers a screenless programming experience with an on-board color sensor. Students can also take their learning even further with more options in the free Sphero Edu Jr app.
This Class Pack provides versatile and simple implementation tools and materials to get students started on their robotics journey. Ready to roll?
What's in the Box?
- 8 indi robots
- 8 durable student cases (for sending home with students or transporting indi)
- 1 classroom tote
- 1 charging case to charge and store 8 indi robots
- 8 charging cables
- 1 Educator Guide
- 160 durable silicone color tiles (20 per student case)
- 8 sets of 15 Beginner’s Programming Challenge Cards (15 per student case)
- 2 sets of 30 replacement color cards with adhesive tape sheets
- 2 decorative sticker sheets for students to customize indi
Robot Tech Specs:
- Charge time: 1h 40 min
- Playtime on full charge: > 1h
- Max top speed: ~1.6 m/s
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Bluetooth range: 30 ft (10m)